Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Lil' Princess!


My queen is going to have my princess!
We got the ultrasound today and IT'S A GIRL. We are so excited!
Think of all the young guys I am going to get to scare off!! Awesome!
Things are going great. Sarah is doing well! She is totally amazing! My tough, beautiful lil' wife!
We are so excited to have a daughter. We went to Babies R Us tonight after the doctor and bought our first baby girl item: a little pink hooded towel with a whale on it. Totally cute!

2 comments:

Jo said...

POND! Shes growing up so fast! I think she looks more like Sarah though,, AWE I want to see pictures from the outside!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Hi guys this is Jami and Mike. Congrats on your sweet little girl!! You'll be awesome parents. It looks like we're due around the same time, pretty cool. Our blog is ostrandermjb.blogspot.com
Lets keep in touch!