Monday, May 3, 2010

My best fRiEnD!


Ok, so this is a post just because I haven't posted in such a looooooong time. I really don't know who, if any, actually looks at my blog. Sarah does such an awesome job keeping hers up-to-date. It's awesome!

I'm just gonna get to the what's on my mind... I love Sarah! I have the best wife in the world! She is beautiful! She is so supportive of all that I do. She cares for me and makes me laugh. She is an OUTSTANDING mother to our daughter, Kiera. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel and is a great example to me of how to live. She is the PeRfEcT wife/mother/eternal companion/friend.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Awwwwwww... Cute!
I'd read your blog more often if you actually posted occasionally! Love ya!

Grandma/Mom said...

You three "+" make an amazing team! Thank you for loving each other so completely and unconditionally! You're an awesome example to us all! Love DOES conquer all!!!
You're my heroes!
love ya,
Mom

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute!! You did get yourself a good catch there Ryan. She is pretty lucky to have you too though.
ps. I agree with Kristin, I would read your blog more if you posted more...

Pond said...

What's three "+" supposed to me....?

Sarah said...

i love this picture! it's one of the few of my eyes. thank you ryan, it's so nice to hear & read these things once in a while, even though you show me all the time how much you love me, you're the best. i love you.