Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Year Already

So Kiera is now a year old. Last Friday was her birthday and we had a party at Mile Square Park on Saturday. It was a lot of fun to have friends and family at the park to celebrate. We had a Bbq, cake, presents, and a pinata! The weather was perfect. It was great!
I can't believe that Kiera is 1 year old already. Time certainly has flown. On the flip side, so many things have happened in this past year too. It has been such a joy to see our family's growth since Kiera entered the world. Sarah has become such an awesome mother. She takes such good care of us! I love her soooooo much! I also feel that I have grown too as a husband and father. My perspective on life has certainly changed. I love my two little ladies!
Over the past couple weeks Kiera has really taken to walking. I love coming home and seeing her peek around the corner and walk down the hall to me saying, "Daddy.'' It is a great welcome home.

No comments: