Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

So... It's 2009. Ten years after we partied like it was 1999. Crazy! I can't believe how time has flown. There has been so much happen. It is weird to think of the past decade and realize all that has happened. It makes me so grateful for all the blessings that I have. I can look back and see how the Lord has touched my life and guided me to where I am now. All of the hard times, trails and tears have brought me such joy. I can recognize the need for the struggles and how much I have been blessed for going through them. So much growth has happened. My greatest 2 blessings of all have been my lovely & loving wife, Sarah, and our precious daughter Kiera. Sarah is my support. She gives me strength and adds so much meaning to life. She brings out the best in me, causing me to strive to be worthy of the covenants and blessings promised. I love her more than she will ever know.
Kiera... my sweet little daughter. She is just amazing. I am always so impressed by the fact that she is. That she is OUR daughter. It has changed my whole outlook on life and what is/isn't important. It is incredible what they say about love. That you will never love the same again once you have kids. It is true, but I am seeing things that I didn't expect. Not only do I love Kiera more than I ever thought possible, but having Kiera has caused me to love Sarah more than ever too. I see things in Sarah that are so amazing! She is such an incredible mother and wife. I am truly blessed to have her.
I love you two; Sarah & Kiera. You're my girls!

2 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

So true, it is amazing how kids makes your heart able to love more, be so much more fuller than one could have imagined. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Hope you guys had great holidays!
~C

Sarah said...

Thank you. I love you.